Our Mission: We exist to exalt Jesus and complete His Great Commission
Our Vision: We desire to experience the deeper life and be on mission together.
Our guiding principle: "Connecting Women for Kingdom Impact, locally and globally."
Our identity: We are women in a Christ-centered Acts 1:8 family
Each of the following projects communicate to women that “there is still room” for them in God’s kingdom. We encourage your daily prayers and a one-time gift to one or more of these projects.
• Mexico Monday – Pray for the Circle of Hope in Guadalajara and its jewelry and sewing workshops. Our goal: $16,600
• Textiles Tuesday – Pray for the CAMA Craft ministry in Laos as they recruit and train new artisans. Our goal: $17,000
• West Africa Wednesday – Pray for the Hands of Honor ministry and the program expansion into another country. Our goal: $25,000
• Hope House Thursday – Pray for the maternity home in Eastern Europe. Our goal: $20,000
• Refugee Friday – Pray for the RAIN Alliance in Columbus, Ohio, as it reaches out to Middle Eastern refugees. Our goal: $26,500
• Scholarship Saturday – Pray for non-majority next generation leaders being trained through spiritual formation retreats. Our goal: $25,000
The Northeastern District Alliance Women has set a goal of $18,000 for the 2022-2023 Project Year.
Terri Groh, Director